Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blog about blog

So, this is my second blog post. Only my second, even after a couple of weeks. At first it was just procrastination. I didn’t have any good ideas, and I didn’t want to put up something that didn’t come from a good idea, because this is public and all that.

After a few days, I forgot. I have a terrible memory for important things, especially things I need to get done. I don’t have enough focus; I’m too easily distracted. I was making list of things I had to get done, and I forgot the blog entirely. It just slipped out of my mind for a while.

That’s not to say I never remembered it. It came back to visit me a couple of times over the weeks. It was always at inconvenient times. In the pool, during the drive home from Spokane, in the middle of Japanese class. I wrote myself a couple of notes. The problem with notes is that you have to remember to read them for them to be worthwhile. I kept forgetting before I could get around to doing anything.

I finally remember the blog at a convenient moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment